Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I sleep around
so?
I am at two with nature
she gets me aroused
so she is my neighbor
you think I am a ho?
so?
a sleaze is one who sleeps around?
And with dishonor laid me on the ground
who cares where one gets laid
whether early or late
a woman in lace
may just sit on my face
it has been said
any man who takes her to bed
with out any thought other than to bend
her legs around his head
is the bad man of the town
wears the crown of the clown
but he knows when he goes down
down under her gown
she never will frown
she will scream to the town
'take me now take me home'
the woman will drown
in the bed where she moans
begging for more
begging her man to lock the door
she never calls him a whore
never quits even when sore
when I let out a roar
too fired to ever snore
my name will be in the lore
as the man hardcore she could never ignore
we went to explore
our selves laying on the floor
so what if she could have been the girl from next door
yes, my intent is to shock and awe, become a billionaire off my poetry, rich, billionaire rich....... any way I feel like, precedent-ed in america.


"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." -- Albert Einstein
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day." -- George Carlin
"There is no such thing as a little freedom. Either you are all free, or you are not free."
― Walter Cronkite

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. - Bill Cosby
Action is the foundational key to all success. - Pablo Picasso
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest"
-- Ben Franklin
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
- Buddha
experience, reality, vs theory, Albert Einstein- a figure head to some, symbol of intelligence, out side the norm, - Buddha- the real world, and what exactly does 'is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all', that is never in stone, a constant, credible, pure chaos/anarchy, every where, every one.....

sleep around

No comments:

Post a Comment